Last Friday, J, Sweet P and I spent the day in Seaside! This wasn't Sweet P's first "official" trip to the coast, but it was the first "real" one. She was only 3 weeks old when we went to Tillamook and she slept almost the entire time. Needless to say, I LOVE the Oregon Coast and I was very excited to spend the day there with my 2 favorite people.
First stop we made was at the aquarium to feed the seals. I was a little disappointed because the seals were not barking like they normally do, just a little bit of splashing J since he was throwing them food. Sweet P just kind of looked at them, not sure what to think.
Once we went inside to where the fishies and octopus were though, she got really excited and animated!
Next we walked along looking at all of the little shops. We stopped for lunch and J gave Sweet P some halibut. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture. She chewed on it for at least 5 minutes with a less than happy look on her face.
After that, Sweet P and I rode the carousel that is inside of one of the mini malls. Of course she loved that!
Lastly, we went down to the beach. The weather had been perfect, sunny and about 60 degrees. But by the time we walked down the beach, it was chilly, windy and overcast. Oh well. We had a really nice time. Its always good to get out of town, even if just for a day!



0 comments:
Post a Comment