BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

10 months old.......sigh.

Where has the time gone? It surely can't be that long since Sweet P was born. I was talking with a new daddy this week and I was warning him just how fast it goes (although you never realize it until its your own child).

Sweet P took her first steps one week ago!  It was very exciting; I almost cried.  She is still very unsure of herself even though she has amazing balance.  She will attempt to walk unassisted, but she gets frustrated and drops down and crawls.  I expect her to be at a full run within the next month though.  She FINALLY has a tooth!  It broke through about a week and a half ago.  Its so stinking cute, but she won't let me get a picture of it!  Sweet P says "momma" all the time and "dadda" sometimes.  She is getting into that phase where she has a little attitude and will throw little mini-tantrums when she doesn't get her way.  She gets little swats on the bum from time to time when she's doing this or when she disobeys a "no".  Yes, she fully knows what "no" means, but it doesn't stop her very often!  She is so much fun, but man, the older they get the more of a challenge they are! 



0 comments: