After years of talking about it, I finally updated my sea turtle tattoo! I got the original tattoo on my 19th birthday and was never completely happy with it. It was a spontaneous decision; I knew I wanted a sea turtle, but I didn't have any specifics. So the tattoo artist just kind of told me what to get and I went along with it. Silly me. I am so very happy to say that I am THRILLED with how my new tat turned out! It is so much better than I ever anticipated. Check out the before and after pictures ~ it doesn't even look like the same tattoo!
This was by far the longest tattoo I have ever gotten. What I mean is, it took the longest to complete. I was good for the first 2.5 to 3 hours, but the final hour was absolutely excrutiating because my skin was done from having needles driven into it! J decided to get his first tattoo as well, and he opted to get his wedding ring tattooed on. His tattoo only took about 5 minutes and he said that it didn't even hurt at all. Those who have tattoo's understand the "itch" that you get to get more, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes him to get another!
Thanks Ryan at Raw Ink tattoo for doing such an amazing job. (Side note, my tattoo was all free-handed by Ryan!).



0 comments:
Post a Comment