BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

We found daycare!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we found daycare for Sweet P starting in September! Stacy, who is our part-time leasing agent in the office, will be watching her 3 days each week from 7:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. I will pick her up on my lunch break and hand her over to J when he gets home at 2pm! I am sooooooooo relieved; it feels like a HUGE weight has been lifted from my shoulders! Stacy is such an amazing person and just loves babies and is so good with all children (she has the patience of a saint!)! She has 3 beautiful children of her own, 2 of which are in school. I have absolutely no reservations about leaving Sweet P in her care and I know that she will love her almost as much as I do! I don't know why I didn't consider Stacy sooner, it would have saved a lot of sleepless nights for me!

1 comments:

Trishelle said...

I'm sooooooo so glad you were able to find daycare! Knowing she's going to be with sweet Stacy makes me happy. She's such an amazing woman.

Congratulations on how beautifully is worked out. That's such good news!