BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3 years ago today.....

Here comes the bride!

Exchanging marriage vows!
The kiss!
The wedding party!
Cutting the cake!
Our 1st dance dancing to Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight"!
So happy together!

Today, J and I are celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary! Funny how fast 3 years can fly by; it seems like only yesterday! Our wedding day was beyond fabulous! Everyone had a wonderful time and the weather on the coast was picture perfect! I wish that everyone could have such an amazing party to celebrate the beginning of their marriage!
For our anniversary, we decided to take a drive to Hood River and do the "Fruit Loop" which is a 35 mile loop of vineyards, wineries, fruit stands, etc. It was so beautiful! The views of Mt. Hood were breathtaking! Sweet P accompanied us of course, and she was so good!

1 comments:

Trishelle said...

Oh Chrissy!! I couldn't help but get so emotional the moment I clicked on your blog! Congratulations for 3 years! You are a fantastic couple who truly make the world a better place.

That day was an amazing day! You both were radiant and gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with the many, many of us who love you guys!