BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Grangeville pictures!




The day before we came back home, we decided to get a 3-generation picture taken with my mom. My favorite nephew Tim was in town, so he got to be in a few of the pictures too! By the way, nothing makes me feel more old than seeing how big Tim is getting. He just turned 16 in May and will be a sophomore in high school this year. I remember the days when I kept a car seat in my car for him and toted him all over Grangeville when I wasn't in school. In fact, he use to call me momma and I was the very first person he would willingly go to besides his mother! He looked so much like me that a lot of people assumed I was a teenager mother! Anyway, here are some of the pics from our photo shoot!

0 comments: