We have finally finished the nursery! J worked so hard to make Sweet P's room perfect and I think it is! The furniture you see will be her furniture as she grows up; the crib turns into a toddler bed, then a twin bed and then a double sized bed. It is a very girlie room, so lets all hope that the ultrasound tech wasn't wrong about the gender!
On another note, I have just 23 days left until the scheduled C-section. We are set for April 20th at 7:45 a.m. I was hoping she would be here sooner, but now that it is so close, I hope she just waits until then because I am starting to get kind of scared about what I am going to do with a newborn! We recently took a Newborn Care Class and we both actually learned quite a bit. The idea of dealing with her belly button until the cord falls off was very intimidating for me, but I learned how to care for it and how to bathe her.
I spent about 3 hours in labor and delivery this past Thursday being monitored. I had some things going on with me and I wasn't sure if they were normal, so I called my OB and he said to go get checked at the hospital just to make sure all was well. Her heartbeat was perfect and she even did her little aerobic workout for the nurses!
I don't know that I will have any other posts before Sweet P arrives, but I promise to post pictures just as soon as I am able to!



1 comments:
Chrissy!!! Just seeing this post and reading your comments makes me cry!! I'm so proud of you! You are almost there!!! What a journey!
The nursery looks absolutely beautiful. The only way it could be any better is having that sweet baby girl in it!!
Post a Comment