BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Shower!

My godson Connor and I

My hugely swollen face!




Here are a few pictures from the beautiful baby shower that Brandi hosted for me on March 7th. Lots and lots of yummy food, drinks and great company! I was overwhelmed by the number of gifts that I receievd. It truly was a wonderful day!


In other news, the nursery is nearly complete! We are just waiting for the bookcase to come in, and it should be here within the week! J has been busting his buns getting the room all painted and ready and it looks beautiful! As soon as it is 100% complete, I will post pictures.


I am 34 weeks pregnant and scheduled to have a c-section in just under 5 weeks. The baby has dropped considerably in the past week, so I am thinking that she may be here even sooner than that! Perhaps its wishful thinking though; I am at that point where I am incredibly uncomfortable and retaining a massive amount of water. I am ready to meet this baby of mine and reclaim my body!

0 comments: