BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good Bye Zachary












Early tomorrow morning, Zachary will be leaving to move back to Texas; he has been living with us since last June and we will certainly miss him! Obviously, the time has come for him to move out of our house because we need to convert his bedroom into the nursery, but we are sad to see him move so far away. Last night, we had a going away party for him here at the house and it turned out to be quite the gathering. Lots of food, beer (keg) and good company. As you can see from the pictures, a lot of our guests were feeling pretty good! Unfortunately, we did not get too many pictures of Zack since he was one of the photographers, but Brandi was happy to pose for most of the pics! Oh, and I also included an updated picture of my belly. I am 32 weeks as of today and I feel like a whale! I hope the next 7 weeks go by quickly!

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

It's sad to see such good friends go! But I'm totally excited to see that nursery!

I can not say that I've ever seen a pregnant woman get a lap dance before.

You look beautiful, Chrissy! You are positively glowing!!

CJ said...

Brandi is the queen of pregnant lap dances. You just get a few drinks in her and she is a dancing queen! Thank you, but I am not feeling beautiful. I feel huge and awkward. I am counting the days!