BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

I was hoping for an April Fools baby.....

I had my 36 week appointment today (though I will be 37 weeks in just 2 days). I have been hoping that Sweet P would be making an appearance sometime soon and give her poor mom's body a break, but apparently that won't be happening. I am not dilated at all. Boo. My doctor said that I should definitely just plan for April 20th. I know it's a mere 17 days away, but that feels like an eternity to me. Its funny how you always hear pregnant women saying how done they are at the end of the pregnancy, but you don't understand until you yourself have been there. I guess I am lucky though that I will have her at 39 weeks; I know some women go to 41 weeks. I can't even imagine. At least I can see the finish line!

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

Ugh! We are all sooooo anxious for her arrival. Besides, 17 days is like 2 years on a 9 months pregnant woman's scale.

Here's to dialating to a 4 in a day and holding that happy, healthy little one in your arms within the end of the week!

CJ said...

I can only hope.