I totally suck at keeping on top of this blog! It seems like I just updated it, but here its been 2 months gone by again. Geesh. It was much easier to update it when we had a laptop; I would comfortably sit in the recliner and do my blogging. Now that we just have a desk top, I find that I rarely even use the computer at home anymore because I don't like sitting at the desk. I will get around to writing some new blogs hopefully this week. I have to update everyone on Jarrod's dads visit back in February, our experience meeting President Obama (also in February) and just random pictures taken recently. Next month, Sweet P is turning 2, so there will be lots of pictures to post of her birthday party and what not. I promise I will try to be more on my blogging game for my few loyal readers!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment