BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Family Pictures 2-4-11

We did not have a good experience last night getting our family pictures taken and I am not sure that I will ever go back to Portrait Innovations again, but here are the pictures that turned out well.  It was a long, disappointing experience with a rude, inexperienced photographer who had absolutely no personality.  Sweet P hated her, and therefore refused to smile or partake in most of the pictures.  Luckily, another photographer, who obviously has experience with children, came to the rescue and got P to smile and cooperate for some pictures.  I am bummed that we did not get any of all 3 kids together, but oh well.  Unfortunately, I can't post any of the family pictures or the ones of just J and I together.  The cd of images does not allow for any changes to be made, so I cannot rotate the pictures.  I was able to on facebook, but that is because once you upload them on there it gives you the option of rotating.  Blogger does not.
















3 comments:

The Nielson Clan said...

Try going into Facebook, saving the pictures from there to your desktop and then you can add them to blogger....already rotated :)

By the way, pics look great but sorry it was a bad experience.

Oh and in response to the post before this one....you have 3 readers girl :) I just have no business getting on you about not posting cuz well, I'm worse than you!!

CJ said...

Woo Hoo! 3 loyal readers!

Trishelle said...

Good grief, you guys are adorable!!