BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where oh where did the last 11 months go?

Miss Sweet P is 11 months old today.  Really?  It seems like just yesterday she was smiling for the first time.  Now, she runs everywhere and talks constantly.  My baby isn't a little baby anymore!  She's a little toddler!  And oh, so sassy to boot!  I think she is definetly going to be a strong headed little lady!


I ordered the decorations for her birthday party this week; we are going with a monkey theme because she is my little monkey!  Her party is set for April 17th, which is the Saturday before her birthday.  On her actual birthday, I am hoping to take her on her first trip to the zoo (weather pending).  I will also be taking her to get her pictures taken (again) for her first birthday.  

I just love this little woman so very much; I hope that things slow down a little, otherwise she will be 18 years old before I know it! 

0 comments: