BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just a quick update......

Well, my Sweet P will be 1 years old in just 9 short days!  I can't believe how fast this past year has flown by.  We have a very busy weekend ahead of us.  On Friday, Sweet P will be getting her pictures taken for her first birthday.  Then Saturday is the big party!  We have gone with the monkey theme, but J has to throw in an ode to 4:20 (since thats her birthdate)!  The cupcakes will reflect this part of the theme!  As of today, the guest count for the party is 30 people!  Holy smokes!  I just hope Sweet P doesn't get too overwhelmed by it all.

In other news, I did it!  I reached my goal of nursing for the first year!  I pumped for the last time on Thursday!  She is going to be introduced to whole milk this week.  She is still nursing at night, but that is going to be less and less!  I am excited to have my body back to myself!  I am so happy though that I was able to do this for Sweet P.  Studies show that breast fed babies are healthier and have less chance of obsiety.  Not to mention, it sure helped me drop the baby weight!  We didn't have to buy one single can of formula- HOORAY!

Here are some pics taken in the past couple of weeks.  Stay tuned for many more pictures to come in the next week!





0 comments: