BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

1 month old already!

All dressed up and headed to a wedding!

Her favorite place to sleep!

Bree came to visit us!

Looking at herself in the mirror. She loves bath time!

1 month old little ballerina!


It is amazing how quickly 1 month can go by! Sweet P is getting so big! It's funny how she has only been here with us for not quite 5 weeks, but it feels like I have known her forever! She is such a funny and happy little lady! We are still working on our sleeping patterns; she will sleep almost the whole night through, but only if she is sleeping on my chest. She wakes up every few hours when she is in her cradle. It is a work in progress, but luckily I still have a little more than 2 months to go before I head back to work. I am hoping that we win the lotto before that so that I can stay home with her full time. I know that it is going to be very difficult to go back to work and have to leave her in someone else's care. Above are some pictures showing just how big she is getting and what we have been up to!

1 comments:

Trishelle said...

Happy one month birthday, Sweetie! You guys are beautiful! She is absolutely beautiful...she looks so alert; like she's taking everything in around her!

By the way, I'm almost finished with her gift and I'm hoping to send it by Tuesday!