Just wanted to share an updated picture of my growing waste line! As of tomorrow, I am 27 weeks pregnant.....just 13 more weeks to go! The uncomfortable-ness is setting in, so I am hoping that the next 3 months go by relatively quickly!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
you are so BEAUTIFUL momma.
I agree with Bree! You are gorgeous! 13 more weeks!! I just wish we were closer so Dr. Duncan could give you regular adjustments and prenatal massages...those totally help with the late term discomfort.
I wish you were here so that we could be preggers together!!!!!! I am soooooooooo happy for you!!!! Maybe a little boy this time!
I just had to comment on your tiara comment...your dream has had me in giggles! Thanks for making my day.
By the way, since you last posted, a week has gone by...which means one more down only 12 more to go!!!
Technically, its only about 11 to go since I will have a scheduled c-section and I am assuming that this will take place the week before my due date!
Post a Comment