*****DISCLAIMER*****Most of you who know me at all know that I am politically liberal and that I despise President George W. Bush, so the following poem written by my husband will not surprise you. If you are a fan of Mr. Bush, please do not take offense. We are all entitled to our opinions and I respect whatever your opinion is of the president. That being said, my husband (the greatest poem writer that I know), decided today to write a little farewell poem to our current commander in chief. Keep in mind that J is an active member of the United States Air Force and was deployed for a short time to Kuwait during the "war on terror".
Welcome Mr. Bush to your last day
The end of tyranny some might say
You sent us to a country that had nothing to hide
Now at the end of your reign, 4822 of my brothers and sisters have died
More to surely follow as Obama cleans up your mess
As you write in your memoirs about how you did your best
Don't bother with the book, go f**k yourself and retire
Better yet, hold a press conference and copy Bud Dwyer*
F**k you, f**k Cheney, f**k your dad & Sec Def Don
You're our worst president, could have done better with the guy from Life Goes On
Even Corky said words that flowed and made sense
Your speeches made America look retarded, let the international chorus of ridicule commence
You piece of s**t, sorry ass commander in chief
I have another title for you, "worlds biggest thief"
You stole the lives of the brave men & women who thought they were doing right
There were no Weapons of Mass Destruction, but you continued the fight
1.65 members of the Armed Forces have died per day that you were in office.
How do you sleep?
I hope you're kept awake by the crying of the kids without dads, husbands without wives
Sent to their death by their commander in chief to a war based on money and lies.
*Bud Dwyer was an American politician who committed suicide at a live televised press conference on January 22, 1987*
Monday, January 19, 2009
Farewell G.W.
Posted by CJ at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Chrissy and Jarrod, I love you guys. I've always admired your honesty and frankness. That is something that's often rare in this world.
As a side note, I lived in PA when Bud Dwyer committed suicide (and also when the Challenger exploded). We saw both live. The Dwyer suicide was on the news because of the press conference and we were home because it was a snow day. I was 9 years old. Luckily, my mom realized what was about to happen and turned the television off a split second before he took his life.
Jarrod showed me the video of it. Craziness.
Post a Comment