BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet "P"!

On April 20th, my beautiful little lady turned 2 years old.  These past 2 years have flown by so fast!  She is such a little woman now!  She talks and is mostly understandable (at least to me anyway).  She carries on conversations, she mimics, she dances, she runs up and down the stairs, she sleeps in her own bed now.  She is no longer my tiny baby who depends on me for everything.  I am so proud of her, but a little sad too because I know that she will just continue to get more independent (which of course is what I want for her).  Here are some pics from her birthday party and then pictures of her on her actual birthday with the Easter bunny and riding the carousel at Jantzen Beach.


 







 

 





0 comments: