The last couple of weeks have been super-duper busy! My mom came over to the
J and I attended the Governor's Gold Awards on the 9th. This was our 2nd year attending this event; tickets are very expensive, but we are able to go because of J's involvement with Special Olympics Oregon. It is a very fancy-shmancy gala with a silent auction, dinner and an awards ceremony. The current and past 3 governors were all in attendance as well as Chris Dudley, who is running for gov. currently. Mr. Dudley is the tallest person I have ever seen in person; I'm thinking he must be near 7 feet tall. When we walked into the silent auction, he was chatting with Amy Roloff, the mom from the reality show Little People, Big World. Let me tell you, that was a sight to see such a tall man conversing with such a short woman! We ended up standing behind Mrs. Roloff at the bar, and we were able to shake her hand and schmooze with her a bit!
Well, that is the current happenings. Sweet P will be 18 months next week and we will have her check-up, so hopefully I will find time to post how big she is now and in what percentile she is in. We also have H’s birthday this weekend, so there will be some pictures from his party to show off too! Yes, I know the post looks weird, but blogger is acting up and I can't get it fixed!



0 comments:
Post a Comment