It is astounding how fast it goes! Sweet P is such a little person now, not a baby. She told me "no way" the other day! I'm guessing she will be putting together sentences sometime soon!
We are headed on a road trip starting June 30th. The plan is to head over the mountain thru Bend, stopping in Burns to visit my grandparents graves and then on to Ontario for the night. The next morning we will head over to Grangeville to spend the 4th of July with my parents. I am very excited for Sweet P to experience Border Days this year; she was just a teeny tiny last year. It will be fun to see her reaction to the parades and all the horses!
Here are some pictures I took last weekend in the sunshine!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
14 Months Old!
Posted by CJ at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a cutie!
Wahoooo! You are 5 days from a well-deserved and destined-to-be-fabulous vacation! Have a blast and be safe!
Sweet P is such a sweetie!! I love how she's becoming her own little person!!
Post a Comment