BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

2 Months Old!


Hard to believe, but Sweet P is 2 months old today! She is growing so fast and has become quite the chunky monkey! We had her 8 week appointment this last week, and she now weighs 13 lbs 4 oz and is 23.5 inches long! That means she has gained 5 pounds and grown 3.5 inches! She is in the 98% for weight and 92% for height! She is a big, healthy girl! She also got her first round of shots at the doctors, and that was very sad. I tried distracting her by feeding her, but that did not work. She was crying so hard with little tears streaming down her face and looking up at me wondering why I was allowing this to happen. I am so in love with her that sometimes I think my heart is going to explode with love!


We are taking Sweet P on her first official road trip starting on July 1st. We will be traveling to my parents house in Idaho for the 4th of July festivities (aka Border Days)! I haven't been home in 2 years and I am so excited to show Sweet P off to everyone! She will finally get to meet her grandpa and uncle Terry! I will post lots of pictures when we get home!

1 comments:

Trishelle said...

CHRISSY! She is growing up so fast! Speaking of roadtrips, how'd she do with all the traveling?