BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

The Big Day!

I had my 30 week check-up today and everything is going great! My C-Section is tentatively scheduled for Monday, April 20th! That means exactly 2 months from today, or 8 weeks and 3 days! Granted, my little lady could arrive sooner, but anyway you look at it, she will be here by April 20th! Yah!

3 comments:

The Nielson Clan said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! Did you choose the C-section, is that why they already have you scheduled?

CJ said...

Yeah, I decided to go with the C-section for a few different reasons. Biggest reason is that I get to have a longer paid maternity leave with it. I just can't think about the possibility of putting my child in daycare when she is only 6 weeks old, but with the c-section, I will get at least 3 months! Otherwise, there would be no way that I would choose to have major surgery versus a normal delivery. Its kind of nice scheduling it and knowing the date though!

Trishelle said...

Yeah for April babies!! You are getting soooooo close! I can hardly stand the wait for pics!!