BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We're having a baby GIRL!

We found out this afternoon that the little acrobat inside my tummy is a girl! Kudos to my mom and Bree for being so sure of the gender (pretty much everyone else was thinking boy)! We are very excited, the kids especially. They wanted a baby sister very badly! Now we get to argue over names for the next 4 months!

3 comments:

Trishelle said...

Aughhhhh! Congratulations!! Girls are really great! You guys are going to love every minute!

Thanks for the news! I can't stop smiling!!

The Nielson Clan said...

Big congrats!!! I'm glad everyone is happy and healthy AND, what a great thing to be Thankful for!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

Trishelle said...

How are you feeling, Chrissy? I hope you are enjoying the second trimester. In my opinion, it's the best one!