BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Lincoln City for Mother's Day!

This year, all I wanted for Mother's Day was a day-trip to the Oregon Coast.  J decided to one-up that and arrange a night in Lincoln City!  Those of you who know me know that I LOVE L.C.  J and I were married on a beach just south of there, so of course it holds a special place for us.  We went shopping at the outlet mall, had lunch at Mo's, dinner at Fathoms, we played on the beach in front of our hotel, we went to the Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport and of course we walked on "our beach" in Gleneden.  It was wonderful!  The last time we were in Lincoln City was when I was about 7 months pregnant with Sweet P, so it was awesome to take her there for the first time!
 

 

 

 


 



 

 

 




 

 







0 comments: