Today, Sweet P is 7 months old! She is getting so big so fast, I just sit back and watch her in awe.
She can now get from a laying down position to sitting up all by herself! She can pull herself up to a standing position, although she is still very wobbly on her feet! She is also so close to crawling, I think she will have it mastered by the end of this month. She gets in the crawling position and rocks back and forth, but then she will lay on her belly and pull herself in the direction she is going. She is certainly on the move and can't be out of our site for more than a few seconds! Still no teeth yet, but I am expecting one to poke through any day now!
She loves watching PBS Sprout, she especially loves "Chica" who is a chicken puppet on their morning show!
She is still such a happy baby with such a great disposition. I truly could not have asked for a greater miracle in my life. Being her mommy is so much more than I ever dreamt it could be!



0 comments:
Post a Comment