BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy 1/2 year birthday Sweet P!





























Six months ago today, the piece of me that had always been missing was finally put into place. I cannot believe how quickly 1/2 year has passed since Sweet P was born. It has gone way too fast, but at the same time I feel as though I have known her forever. She truly is the greatest, most wonderful that has ever happened and will ever happen to me. I could not have asked for a greater gift in my life.

Miss P is such a funny, happy little lady! She wakes up smiling and cooing every morning! She is now mobile, rolling from here to there in no time flat. I expect her to be crawling any day now (which means I need to start baby proofing my house)! I think that she will be an early walker because she can't stand to be still and she always wants to do things on her own! She loves the fact that she can sit up by herself; you can tell that she is so proud of herself! She loves banana oatmeal, fruit rice cereal, sweet potatoes, squash and mixed veggies! I am going to move on to fruit, I just want her to have a good palate for the vegetables first. She is still breast fed and I think that we may reach my goal of 1 year (but lets wait and see what happens when she gets a tooth)!

Here are some recent pictures of Sweet P, all taken within the past 2 weeks!

0 comments: