BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

30 years of life!

Snuggling with my baby on my birthday!

Luckily, J only put 2 candles on the cake!
Yummy cake!
Eating dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory!

"I think I 'll take a moment to celebrate my age; the ending of an era and the turning of a page. Now it's time to focus in on where I go from here; Lord have mercy on my next 30 years." (Tim McGraw)


Yep, on August 25th I turned the big 3-0! It was a nice relaxing day spent at home with Sweet P and J. We went to dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory with Dawn and Scott and then came back home for some yummy Strawberry Cheesequake Blizzard cake!


I remember when I thought that 30 seemed so old and distinguished; funny, I don't feel that way! Thinking back to my expectations of where I would be at 30, I actually have done all I had hoped to do. Married, kids, beautiful home in a great neighborhood, amazing friends, wonderful family, and happiness! Cheers to my next 30 years!

0 comments: