Her first experience with rice cereal (she does NOT like it)!
Doing tricks with daddy!It is amazing how fast these past 4 months have flown by! We had Sweet P's 4 month check-up yesterday with our new pediatrician Dr. Calcagno! She now weighs 17.6 pounds and is 27.5 inches long! She is in the 95th percentile for weight and 98th for height! Needless to say, Sweet P is a big, healthy girl!!!! We have just introduced her to rice cereal (see the above picture). She has quit sleeping well at night and I think it is because she is not feeling full, so we are hoping that this will help! Sweet P rolls all the way over now and tries her best to sit-up by herself; I think that she will be doing it on her own in just a few more weeks. She loves to chew on her hands and toes! She is such a little monkey!!!!



1 comments:
She is a beautiful, healthy baby girl and growing up sooooo fast! I can not believe it's been 4 months already!!
LOVE the picture of her standing with Jarrod. It's so cute!!
Post a Comment